Camp Begins: Saturday, June 24, 2017
Visiting Day: Saturday, July 22, 2017
Camp Ends: Saturday, August 12, 2017
Half Sessions (International Only)
First Half: Saturday, June 24, 2017 - Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Second Half: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - Saturday, August 12, 2017
International Camper Tuition: $6700 (includes $500 discount for travel)
Our fee is all-inclusive, so there won’t be any surprise costs or required payments (e.g. no required “canteen” fee, photo charge, etc). There are, however, several optional activities you may want to know about. These programs meet the needs of campers with specialized interests.
Again, these activities at Pine Forest are entirely optional:
- Superstar Tennis: Extra-intensive, individual daily tennis training.
- Superstar Golf: Golf lessons at a nearby private club with a PGA instructor.
- Horseback Riding: English, western instruction and competition.
- SAT Prep Course: Princeton Review course for campers entering 10th and 11th grade.
- Tutoring: Individual tutoring (during rest period) in Reading, English as a Second Language, Math, and Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
- Senior Trips: Campers entering 7th grade and above have the option to go on a 2 or 3 day sightseeing trip. Destinations have included Boston, Toronto, Montreal, the Baseball Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Top Cooks: Hands-on gourmet cooking classes from master chefs for campers including a trip to the world famous Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- One-On-One Fitness Training: Learn strength training, flexibility, endurance, and a healthy lifestyle with a personal trainer.