Camp Begins: Saturday, June 22nd, 2024
Visiting Day: Saturday, July 20, 2024
Camp Ends: Friday, August 9th, 2024
2024 Tuition: $15,900
There is no extra charge for canteen or transportation to/from camp. Luggage service and trips for campers entering 7th grade+ are not included in camper tuition.
Payment Schedule: $2,700 Deposit/Camper
Installments of equal parts are due:
November 1st, January 1st, March 1st, May 1st (remaining balance)
Our fee is all-inclusive, so there won’t be any surprise costs or required payments (e.g. no required “canteen” fee, photo charge, etc). There are, however, several optional activities you may want to know about. These programs meet the needs of campers with specialized interests.
Again, these activities at Pine Forest are entirely optional:
- Superstar Tennis: Extra-intensive, individual daily tennis training.
- Superstar Golf: Golf lessons at a nearby private club with a PGA instructor.
- Horseback Riding: English, western instruction and competition.
- SAT Prep Course: Princeton Review course for campers entering 10th and 11th grade.
- Tutoring: Individual tutoring (during rest period) in Reading, English as a Second Language, Math, and Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
- Senior Trips: Campers entering 7th grade and above have the option to go on a 2 or 3 day sightseeing trip. Destinations have included Boston, Toronto, Montreal, the Baseball Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Top Cooks: Hands-on gourmet cooking classes from master chefs for campers including a trip to the world famous Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- One-On-One Fitness Training: Learn strength training, flexibility, endurance, and a healthy lifestyle with a personal trainer.