ACE Superstar Tennis and Private Tennis LessonsCamp's award-winning tennis program – Mid-Atlantic United States Tennis Association (U.S.T.A.) Organization of the Year. Led by Fernando Damus, Director of ACE Tennis Academy, Posadas, Misiones, Argentina, former NCAA Tennis All-American and national champion.
ACE Superstar Program
For all ages and all levels of players, with the emphasis on teaching good technical and playing fundamentals. Advanced instruction for those who aspire to compete in USTA tournaments year-round and at the high school level.
All ACE Superstars will receive:
- One daily high-energy instructional drill session including conditioning and tactical sessions
- Two private individual lessons per week with an experienced professional
- Membership in the U.S.T.A.
- Participation in a U.S.T.A.-style tournament
- Participation in a Tri-Camp Invitational Tournament; Davis Cup-Format
- Evaluation and development plan by the head tennis pro
- Certificate of completion
- ACE Superstar T-Shirt
Private Lesson Program
For players who are interested in private, one-on-one lessons only. Great for highly-focused skills acquisition. Minimum is a series of 5 lessons!
TOP BasketballBack by popular demand, TOP Basketball Program is a 3-day intensive program for campers interested in taking their skills to a new level. In addition to camp's regular basketball instruction provided to all campers, TOP Basketball is designed to give even more individual, one-on-one attention. TOP campers will forgo their normal camp programming for three full days of basketball instruction. College and high school coaches and varsity players provide all of our TOP Basketball instruction! The TOP Basketball program includes:
- At least 6 hours of basketball every day
- Individual and small group instruction
- Strength training and conditioning
- Team and individual video analysis
- Game play!
- Station and drill work
- Individual evaluation packet and take-home workout plan
Top CooksTOP Cooks cultivates and nurtures the gastronomic possibilities of food preparation! A creative and innovative program designed for those who want to explore these possibilities at camp! Food is a staple, but we're more than just cooking. TOP Cooks is a creative and dynamic hands-on program designed to take food preparation, thinking and creating to the next level. Cooking with professional chefs in and around the tri-state area, exciting trips, demonstrations, sampling a variety of foods, visiting farms, experiencing farmers' markets, enjoying farm-to-table produce and food, gardening, baking, canning, preserving and even pickling! New TOP Cooks visit the Culinary Institute of America, and returning TOP Cooks campers have fantastic new and exciting programs to look forward to! Let us know early, as our popular TOP Cooks program does fill up quickly!
Superstar GolfYou can learn the game that everybody is playing, but you'll have the edge—you will get a weekly lesson from a certified PGA pro, and so much more! The purpose of this program is to teach basic skills to interested campers and to provide experience in playing on regulation golf courses. In the Superstar Golf Program, you'll get:
- At least one round of 9-holes per week at a beautiful, local golf club.
- One lesson per week from the PGA golf Pro at The Country Club at Woodloch Springs, nationally recognized by GOLF Magazine as "one of the finest courses in America" and rated "4.5 Stars" by Golf Digest's Best Places to Play.
- Membership in the United States Golf Association (USGA)
- One year's subscription to "Inside the U.S.G.A."
- Lessons in the fundamentals of golf—proper stance, grip, etiquette, putting, chipping, and driving.
- A Superstar Golf hat or T-Shirt.
Top Ranch Horseback Riding
- Located on camp property on our beautiful 200-acre ranch
- Small group instruction for all levels with private sessions available; beginners to advanced, including jumping!
- Two to four hours of lessons each week.
- Expert instruction in the ring and on the trails.
- Competition in a horse show.
- TOP Ranch riding T-Shirt
- Grooming and Horse Care instruction
- Night out at the ranch with games and s’mores!
- A detailed personal progress report and certificate.
One-On-One Fitness TrainingGet in shape for sports, for life! Conditioning for school sports or get in your best shape ever!
- One-on-One training with professional ACE certified personal trainer. 2-3 sessions per week with a personal trainer
- Strength training, cardio, core strength, stretching, and the latest fitness exercises.
- Develop and set personal goals with the guidance of an expert.
- Chart weekly individual progress
- Learn safe and healthy techniques for strength, conditioning and overall training.
- Personalized exercise program to bring home.
- Dri-fit T-shirt!
- Increase muscle strength
- Improve body composition
- Enhance self-esteem
- Increase physical activity level
- Develop cooperation skills
- Avoid athletic injuries
- Enhance sports performance
One-On-One Gymnastics Lessons
- One-on-one training to accelerate and enhance learning
- One-on-one, as many lessons as you wish, with an experienced staff member from our gymnastics program
- Access to vault, uneven bars, beam, and floor
- Develop and set personal goals in an individualized way
- Strength and flexibility training
- Maintain and strengthen skill-set acquired from year-round lessons
Professional SAT PreparationGet a Head Start: Beat the SAT, starting at camp! Designed for campers entering 10th and 11th grade. Prepare for the SAT at camp with Adam Roman, one of the most experienced SAT tutors in the country. Adam has over 7 years of tutoring experience and has personally tutored over 1,000 students for the SAT. Adam will teach campers how to beat the SAT with Math, Reading and Writing strategies that are easy to learn and tremendously effective. Full Season Course:
- 20 hours of top notch instruction and SAT practice
- 250-page SAT Study Guide
- 12 hours of top notch instruction and SAT practice
- 250-page SAT Study Guide
10th GradeNiagra Falls, US Side • Monday, July 24th - Weds., July 26th
Accommodations: University of Rochester
Attractions may include a guided tour of Taughannock Falls, Salt City Market for shopping and eating, Wonderworks Ariel Adventure, Roseland Wakeboard Park, Niagra Falls State Park, Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Falls Street USA, and Dinosaur BBQ-YUM!
9th GradeNew England • Monday, July 24th - Weds., July 26th
Accommodations: University of New England
Attractions may include Quincy Market + Faneuil Hall, New England Aquarium, Whale Watch Cruise in Boston Harbor, sun and fun at Old Orchard Beach + Palace Playland, dinner and exploring in Portland, ME, and we'll grab a slice at the famous Mystic Pizza!
8th GradeFinger Lakes Region • Tuesday, July 25th - Weds., July 26th
Accommodations: University of Rochester Dorms.
Attractions may include a guided tour of Taughannock Falls, Wonderworks Experience, Roseland Waterpark for sun and fun, exploring Ithaca Commons, and Sweet Melissa's Ice Cream Shop for a s'mores brownie!
7th GradeAdirondacks • Tuesday, July 25th - Weds., July 26th
Travel to the beautiful Adirondack Mountains! Campers stay in the dormitories at SUNY Albany. Attractions may include Lake George Dinner Cruise, Howe Cavern Tours, Baseball Hall of Fame, Revolution Rail Company, and Adirondack Extreme Ropes and Adventure Course!