Superstar Tennis and Private Tennis LessonsCamp's award-winning tennis program – Mid-Atlantic United States Tennis Association (U.S.T.A.) Organization of the Year. Two Superstar Tennis Programs
- Superstar: Superstar: for all ages and all levels of players, with the emphasis on teaching good technical and playing fundamentals. Advanced instruction for those who aspire to compete in USTA tournaments year-round.
- Private Lesson Program: for players who are interested in private lessons only.
- One daily high-energy instructional drill session including conditioning and tactical sessions.
- Two private individual lessons per week with an experienced professional.
- Membership in the U.S.T.A.
- Participation in a U.S.T.A. sanctioned tournament.
- Evaluation and development plan by the head tennis pro.
- Certificate of completion.
- Superstar T-Shirt.
TOP BasketballBack by popular demand, TOP Basketball Program is a 3-day intensive program for campers interested in taking their skills to a new level. In addition to camp's regular basketball instruction provided to all campers, TOP Basketball is designed to give even more individual, one-on-one attention. TOP campers will forgo their normal camp programming for three full days of basketball instruction. College and high school coaches and varsity players provide all of our TOP Basketball instruction! The TOP Basketball program includes:
- At least 6 hours of basketball every day
- Individual and small group instruction
- Strength training and conditioning
- Team and individual video analysis
- Game play!
- Station and drill work
- Individual evaluation packet and take-home workout plan
Top CooksTOP Cooks cultivates and nurtures the gastronomic possibilities of food preparation! A creative and innovative program designed for those who want to explore these possibilities at camp! Food is a staple, but we're more than just cooking. TOP Cooks is a creative and dynamic hands-on program designed to take food preparation, thinking and creating to the next level. Cooking with professional chefs in and around the tri-state area, exciting trips, demonstrations, sampling a variety of foods, visiting farms, experiencing farmers' markets, enjoying farm-to-table produce and food, gardening, baking, canning, preserving and even pickling! New TOP Cooks visit the Culinary Institute of America, and returning TOP Cooks campers have fantastic new and exciting programs to look forward to! Let us know early, as our popular TOP Cooks program does fill up quickly!
Superstar GolfYou can learn the game that everybody is playing, but you'll have the edge—you will get a weekly lesson from a certified PGA pro, and so much more! The purpose of this program is to teach basic skills to interested campers and to provide experience in playing on regulation golf courses. In the Superstar Golf Program, you'll get:
- At least one round of 9-holes per week at a beautiful, local golf club.
- One lesson per week from the PGA golf Pro at The Country Club at Woodloch Springs, nationally recognized by GOLF Magazine as "one of the finest courses in America" and rated "4.5 Stars" by Golf Digest's Best Places to Play.
- Membership in the United States Golf Association (USGA)
- One year's subscription to "Inside the U.S.G.A."
- Lessons in the fundamentals of golf—proper stance, grip, etiquette, putting, chipping, and driving.
- A Superstar Golf hat or T-Shirt.
Top Ranch Horseback Riding
- Located on camp property on our beautiful 200-acre ranch
- Small group instruction for all levels with private sessions available; beginners to advanced, including jumping!
- Two to four hours of lessons each week.
- Expert instruction in the ring and on the trails.
- Competition in a horse show.
- TOP Ranch riding T-Shirt
- Grooming and Horse Care instruction
- Night out at the ranch with games and s’mores!
- A detailed personal progress report and certificate.
One-On-One Fitness TrainingGet in shape for sports, for life! Conditioning for school sports or get in your best shape ever!
- One-on-One training with professional ACE certified personal trainer. 2-3 sessions per week with a personal trainer
- Strength training, cardio, core strength, stretching, and the latest fitness exercises.
- Develop and set personal goals with the guidance of an expert.
- Chart weekly individual progress
- Learn safe and healthy techniques for strength, conditioning and overall training.
- Personalized exercise program to bring home.
- Dri-fit T-shirt!
- Increase muscle strength
- Improve body composition
- Enhance self-esteem
- Increase physical activity level
- Develop cooperation skills
- Avoid athletic injuries
- Enhance sports performance
One-On-One Gymnastics Lessons
- One-on-one training to accelerate and enhance learning
- One-on-one, as many lessons as you wish, with an experienced staff member from our gymnastics program
- Access to vault, uneven bars, beam, and floor
- Develop and set personal goals in an individualized way
- Strength and flexibility training
- Maintain and strengthen skill-set acquired from year-round lessons
Professional SAT PreparationGet a Head Start: Beat the SAT, starting at camp! Designed for campers entering 10th and 11th grade. Prepare for the SAT at camp with Adam Roman, one of the most experienced SAT tutors in the country. Adam has over 7 years of tutoring experience and has personally tutored over 1,000 students for the SAT. Adam will teach campers how to beat the SAT with Math, Reading and Writing strategies that are easy to learn and tremendously effective. Full Season Course:
- 20 hours of top notch instruction and SAT practice
- 250-page SAT Study Guide
- 12 hours of top notch instruction and SAT practice
- 250-page SAT Study Guide
7th Grade Trip to The Adirondacks
July 24 - July 25, 2019 (2 Days, 1 Night)Travel to the beautiful Adirondack Mountains! Campers stay in the Dutch Quad Dormitories at the State University of New York at Albany. First, we’ll head to the amazing Six Flags Great Escape in Lake George! We’ll then take a relaxing dinner cruise on magnificent Lake George and learn about the history of the area. The next day, our first destination is underground: the enchanting Howe Caverns! Then, we’re off to Cooperstown, NY for a memorable visit to the World Famous Baseball Hall of Fame. We’ll enjoy a great afternoon of exploring Cooperstown, touring the hall, and finally stopping for dinner at a local restaurant before heading back to camp. Accommodations: State University of New York at Albany
8th Grade Trip to Vermont
July 24 - July 25, 2019 (2 Days, 1 Night)Vermont! We begin our adventure with a pit-stop picnic lunch at the scenic Black Point Beach in the Adirondacks. Next, it’s beautiful Burlington! Campers enjoy downtown Burlington, lovely Lake Champlain and the University of Vermont. Next, they'll visit Church Street Marketplace for strolling and dinner. Campers will end their evening jumping, tumbling and dunking at the Get Air Vermont trampoline park! Day two begins the only way a Vermont trip should: with a tour of the Ben & Jerry's Factory! After that comes an action-packed day of mountain adventure at the gorgeous Bromley Mountain Adventure Park. Campers enjoy the alpine slide, bungee trampoline, gondola sky ride, climbing wall, space bikes and amazing vistas. The trip ends with dinner at the famous Dinosaur BBQ in New York, then it's back to camp! Accommodations: University of Vermont
9th Grade Trip to New England
July 23 - July 25, 2019 (3 Days, 2 Nights)New England: a camp favorite! After visiting Quincy Market and Fanieul Hall in Boston, campers take a tour of the famous Fenway Park and get to see the city on a land and water duck vehicle on the official Boston Duck Tour. Next, they’ll explore Boston by foot on the bustling Newbury Street. Then it's off to Portland, Maine for a visit to the scenic coastline. Campers awake on a beautiful Maine morning and visit the famous Old Orchard Beach and Palace Playland. Walk the boardwalk, ride the ferris wheel and frolic in the ocean. Talk about vacation! Next, we set sail for Newport, Rhode Island with a full day of site seeing including: Tennis Hall of Fame, Touro Synagogue and a visit to the Brick Market Place. Don't expect a postcard because your camper will be having too much fun exploring the town. The only place better than New England is CAMP! Accommodations: University of New England
10th Grade Trip to Montreal
July 23 - July 25, 2019 (3 Days, 2 Nights)Montreal, Tres bien! When we arrive in Canada, after checking into our dorm, campers shop and explore their way around downtown Montreal and historic Old Town Montreal. It’s always a magical way to begin our adventure. The next day, bring a towel, because you’re going to get wet while jet boating the Lachine Rapids along the mighty St. Lawrence River! We’ll visit nearby La Ronde Amusement Park to experience the thrills of Canada’s second largest theme park. Then, we’ll spend the evening dining and enjoying world-famous Catherine Street. The last day across the border is an adventure along Lake Placid and a visit to Olympic Park. Then, back to the best place in the world: Greeley! Accommodations: McGill University
New for 2019! After Camp Adventure Trip
August 10-16, 2019
For boys & girls entering grades 7-9
Stay after camp for one extra week on our first after camp adventure trip! Canoe, explore and protect the mighty Delaware River and learn about sustainability, environmental activism, and our American roots.
Presented in partnership with Pocono Environmental Education Center.