How does your cubbie look? Is that bed made with hospital corners? Has that toothpaste been used lately? Why is this shampoo bottle still full? It must be get-ready-for-Visiting-Day-Friday!
And we’re ready! Nails clipped, hair brushed, clean socks and official shirts. We even made some welcome signs in our bunks!
Tonight we have services followed by the camp show, “The Little Mermaid”. Tomorrow is the day we welcome you to our summer home. Come one, come all! Pine Forest Camp’s 85th Visiting Day!
As a reminder, below is our schedule! We can’t WAIT to see you!
11:30AM – 3:00 PM: Visiting and lunch, activities and pool open.
1:00PM – 2:30 PM: Enjoy camp in action!
– Courts & Fields Open: 11:30-3:00PM
– Ropes Open: 1:00PM – 2:30PM
– Boys & Girls Pool Open: 12:00PM-2:30PM
2:00 PM: 10 Year Tree Ceremony
3:00 PM: Camper good-byes and departure
– Basketball Clinic with Chad on Chadwin Court – 1:00PM
– Soccer Clinic with former English Premier League Footballer, Gordon Hill, on Leslee Field – 1:30PM
– Show Review – 1:30PM – Netsy Playhouse
– 10 Year Tree Ceremony – 2:00PM – Old Timers Park