The tent is officially up, which means Visiting Day is just days away! We can’t wait to see everyone this Saturday, July 22nd!
11:30 AM – Visiting Day Begins!
11:30 AM – 2:00 PM Lunch in Dining Hall
11:30 AM – 3:00 PM Courts & Fields Open
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Ropes & Ninja Warrior Open
12:00 PM – 2:30 PM Boys and Girls Pool, Lake, Outdoor Rec., Arts & Crafts Open
- Basketball Clinic on Chadwin Court with Chad
- Gymnastics & Martial Arts Showcase in Marvin Hall
- Dance Showcase at Center Stage
1:30 PM Highlights of Peter Pan at Netsy Playhouse
2:00 PM 10-Year Tree Ceremony
3:00 PM Visiting Day ends
2018 Priority Visiting Day Fee!
The lowest fee of the year is only available until the end of Visiting Day. You can enroll online now by CLICKING HERE or under the tent on Visiting Day (Remember, deposits are fully refundable through February 1, 2018.) In addition to saving $670 on early enrollment, and we do have a special gift for those who sign up between now and the end of Visiting Day (pick it up under the tent)!
Visiting Day Reminders
– No pets.
– No nuts. You know why.
– Not too much food. We love friends, but not the furry kind in the bunks.
– No counselor gratuities. A handshake and a good ol’ fashioned ‘Thank You’ goes a long way.
– No bunk gifts. Campers have enough gear, no need to buy more stuff!
– Camper cell phones will not be returned on Visiting Day. Sorry, they’ll get them on the buses home.
– Dining Room will not open until 11:30 AM on Visiting Day. No reservations. The Dining Hall is not listed on OpenTable.com