The tent is officially up, which means Visiting Day is THIS WEEKEND!
Visiting Day Schedule
11:30 AM – 3:00 PM: Visiting and lunch, activities and pool open.
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM: Enjoy camp in action!
Selected activities and open demonstrations.
2:00 PM: 10 Year Tree Ceremony + Chad’s 50th Summer Award Ceremony
3:00 PM: Camper good-byes and departure
Visiting Day Guidelines
– No nuts or food containing nuts.
– Please just bring enough food for one day. We love friends, but not the furry kind in the bunks.
– No counselor gratuities. A handshake and a good ol’ fashioned ‘Thank You’ goes a long way.
– No bunk apparel or gifts, please! You’ve already given your child the gift of camp!
– Camper cell phones collected at camp will not be returned on Visiting Day. Campers will get them on the buses home.
– Our Dining Room will not open until 11:30 AM, when Visiting Day begins. No reservations. No saving tables, please.
– Grandma’s world-class, nut-freechocolate chip cookies
Early 2019 Registration Now Open!
Save a spot for 2019 at our most discounted rate (and save $700!) by registering between now and Visiting Day only.