1. You begin almost every sentence with, “at camp I…”
2. You have a pile in your room for “camp stuff.”
3. You’re having dreams about that amazing moment on the first day of camp when get out of the car or the bus and smell the Greeley air for the first time!
4. You are doodling “18425” on your papers at school.
5. You and your camp friends have started guessing Color Days themes and breakout options.
6. You’ve already made your Visiting Day list in your head.
7. You’ve already made a playlist of potential songs for MTV Night.
8. The smell of bug spray makes you happy.
9. You know exactly what you want for your first canteen.
10. You check the weather in Greeley daily.
11. You post weekly countdown photos of your camp friends.
12. You sing camp songs and cheers at the kitchen table (sorry, moms and dads!).
13. You check the camp website or app every day to see the countdown to camp number get smaller and smaller!
14. You already know what you’re wearing to the first social.
15. You’re making room on your arm for friendship bracelets! That camp arm will be here before you know it!