Top Ranch Horseback Riding
- Located on camp property on our beautiful 200-acre ranch
- Small group instruction for all levels with private sessions available; beginners to advanced, including jumping!
- Two to four hours of lessons each week.
- Expert instruction in the ring and on the trails.
- Competition in a horse show.
- TOP Ranch riding T-Shirt
- Grooming and Horse Care instruction
- Night out at the ranch with games and s’mores!
- A detailed personal progress report and certificate.
Campers must have appropriate shoes (boots or hard shoes). Riding helmets will be provided for campers that do not bring their own.