You can learn the game that everybody is playing, but you’ll have the edge—you will get a weekly lesson from a certified PGA pro, and so much more! The purpose of this program is to teach basic skills to interested campers and to provide experience in playing on regulation golf courses.
In the Superstar Golf Program, you’ll get:
- At least one round of 9-holes per week at a beautiful, local golf club.
- One lesson per week from the PGA golf Pro at The Country Club at Woodloch Springs, nationally recognized by GOLF Magazine as “one of the finest courses in America” and rated “4.5 Stars” by Golf Digest’s Best Places to Play.
- Membership in the United States Golf Association (USGA)
- One year’s subscription to “Inside the U.S.G.A.”
- Lessons in the fundamentals of golf—proper stance, grip, etiquette, putting, chipping, and driving.
- A Superstar Golf hat or T-Shirt.
Campers must bring their own golf clubs and wear proper attire (pants and collared shirts). Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!